This whole house tank water filter / purifier helps to produce cleaner household water – safe from waterborne diseases for rural tank water users.
Yes pricing includes 3 FILTERS : 2 x 1 micron Sediment pre filters – one is a spare – plus 1 x 0.5 micron Purifier filter!
All orders shipped freight free – anywhere in Australia.
The Super Purifier tank water filter does a good job removing contamination of household drinking water by rodents, birds, bats, chemicals & sediment. and requires no electricity. This tank water filter is a whole house system, and is installed between the water tank pump and your house.
The Super Purifier Tank Water Filter removes upto 99% of bugs from your house tank water.
It helps eliminate dirt, sediment, chemicals, odours, and bad taste from household water.
- High performance tank water filter
- Easy to install between water tank pump & house
- Water Pump 40 psi minimum requirement for consistent flow
- No requirement for ultra violet light systems, and no electricity required
- Supplied fully assembled
- Super Purifier Tank Water Filter provides a healthier, greater tasting water to all house taps
- This unique tank water filter operates as a combination sediment, Silver Impregnated carbon filter
- Purifier Cartridge is NSF certified, and rated 0.5 micron
- Filters tap water down to 0.5 micron, removing most bacteria and Cysts.
- Pre Filter is a 1 micron depth filter
- System rated up to 90 litres water/min.
- Filter Replacement: approx. 12 months for average family use on clean rain water
Supplied as a complete kit:
- 2 x 20” x 4.5” WATERMARK CERTIFIED filter housings,
- 3 cartridges: 2* x 1 micron sediment Pre Filters, plus 1 x 0.5 micron Purifier (*includes spare Pre Filter),
- housing wrench,
- mounting bracket,
- 2 x 1” inlet/outlet gate valves,
- joiners & thread tape
- Turnoff water supply from pump.
- Select best position to mount Super Purifier Tank Water Filter (after pump & before or at house) – under cover & out of the weather.
- Note direction of “water IN/OUT “ports on housing before mounting Super Purifier
- Cut waterline & connect to IN port of Super Purifier via 1” water valve
- Connect other end of water line to water valve at OUT port
- Remove packaging wrap from filter cartridge inside housings, and carefully tighten housings back into position.
- Open house/garden tap (to flush line), turn on pump water supply, and gently open IN water valve.
- Carefully depress Red Pressure buttons on top of housings to bleed air until water replaces air.
- Run house tap for a 5 minutes to flush cartridges, and check for any water leaks.
- Enjoy good water!
(nb A pressure limiting valve must be installed to counter water pressure spikes for town water sources. Also install PLV if system is subject to water pressures greater than 80 psi.)
In most cases leaf tannin contamination is removed by the filter, but this shortens cartridge life. ( Not recommended: We advise removal of contamination source!) Or the installation of a Tannin Removal Water Filter which may help.