Chloramine Removal Coconut Carbon Filter
10″ x 2.5″ | 0.5 Micron
0.5 Micron Pure Chloramine Removal Carbon Block
These filters are Very popular, will fit and suit all 10″ x 2.5″ Under sink Housings regardless of brand or colour. This high quality 100% Coconut Carbon filter is the exact filter we use as our front-line carbon filter.
As a rule, it is difficult to find 100% coconut carbon filters. Most lower priced filters on the market are a blend of coconut carbon and coal based carbon. The problem with coal based carbon is that it has a shorter life and often results in a less palatable flavour.
We use this 100% coconut carbon filter in all of our pre-assembled kits. These are top of the range HIGH QUALITY coconut carbon block filters are ideal for taste and odour issues, and perfect for total extraction of town water chemicals.
Removes Chlorine, taste and Odour Certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 – WQA Performance tested and verified by Independent laboratory testing Certified by ISO 9001
TOP OF THE RANGE 100% coconut carbon, this particular filter is currently supplied throughout the European market as a premium drinking water filter.
The perfect carbon block filter is made from 100% Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be sweetest tasting water. The unique pore structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical absorption, including VOC’s, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odour.
Chloramine in Water
The introduction of chloramine gas injection sanitation has led to some unforeseen complications both in terms of health impacts and also water filtration. Special Chloramine Removal Composite filters are now necessary to break open the chloramine and once open, absorb it from the water.
Take the ‘Traveller’ with you and turn any tap into a water purifier.
10″ x 2.5″ sizing suits all under sink or bench top kitchen water filters.
It removes Chloramine, chemicals, ( including water treatment chemicals: chlorine, chloramines & trihalomethanes), plus bad taste & odour from tank & town water supplies.
This carbon water filter cartridge is a top quality 1.0 micron coconut carbon block filter.
All orders shipped freight free – anywhere in Australia.
The Traveller Portable Water Purifier guarantees your drinking water safety when you travel.
Turns any tap into a water purifier- easily fitted to all taps!
The Traveller lets you take clean water with you on your travels.
For everyday use in caravans and when camping or in motels.
Ideal if your renting: take it with you when you move on!
This portable water filter is also an excellent backup when local water supplies are under stress during floods etc.
The perfect portable travelling accessory for water safety peace of mind.
Traveller portable water purifier lets you filter any tap water,
This portable water purifier also eliminates Dirt, Sediment, Chemicals, Heavy Metals, Odours, and Bad Taste from your drinking & cooking water.
- Low cost, high performance portable water purifier
- Suits all mixer taps with a range of tap adaptors
- Minimal pressure drop, unlike Reverse Osmosis systems, and no wasted water
- Easy to install portable water purifier with connectors to mixer tap
- Tidy & unobtrusive, ‘Traveller’ requires little space
- ideal for caravans, & people renting
- No requirement for UV systems: no electricity
- Provides healthy, great tasting water
- Take it with you!
- Upgrade to our .2 Micron super purifier filter
Super Purifier Features
- A unique portable water purifier operates as a combo sediment, silver/carbon & bacterial filter
- Purifier Cartridge is NSF certified, and rated 0.2 micron
- Filter cartridge is charge positive and rapidly absorbs particles no matter how small
- Filters tap water down to bacteria and virus
- Addition of Silver ensures captured bacteria do not survive on filter media
- System rated up to 5 litres water/min.
- Traveller Portable Water Purifier Kit : bench top 10″ housing with its own faucet, 0.2 micron 10″ Purifier cartridge, filter wrench, tap diverter valve with adaptors for a range of taps, and faucet water hose.
- Filter Replacement: replace annually
(Dirty tank, creek or dam water may require more frequent changes depending on water usage).
Heavy leaf tannin contamination is removed by the powerful Purifier filter, but significantly shortens cartridge life: not recommended – remove leaf source!
Replacement cartridges for Traveller Portable Water Purifier:
- No plumbing required for Traveller Water Purifier
- Remove packaging wrap from cartridge inside housing, fit cartridge and gently tighten housing
- Unscrew kitchen/supply tap faucet end, and fit Traveller diverter valve (or rubber tap adaptor as necessary)
- Firmly push white tubing onto outlet barb on diverter
- Push other end of tubing onto inlet barb at base of housing
- Open diverter tap, check for leaks, then flush water filter for 1-5 minutes to clear air and any carbon fines from water
- Enjoy healthy great tasting water!