Lowest Cost Tank Water Filter: complete system with 5 micron sediment filter, 10″ housing, housing spanner, mounting bracket with stainless screws, & 1″ gate valves.
Removes dirt, sand, rust & algae for cleaner water.
Use for Rain, Dam, River & Bore water.
Lowest Cost Tank Water Filter is “ready to install” complete water filter package with 5 micron sediment filter, mount bracket with stainless screws, 2 x 1″ joiner nipples with 1″ water valves, plus thread tape.
Our Lowest Cost Tank Water Filter removes Sediment and particulates from your source water down to 5 microns. Can be used on rain water, dam, river & bore water for various water filtration requirements.
Use as a basic Tank Water house filter, to remove dirt, sediment, sand, rust, algae & organic matter, for cleaner water.
Use as a Pre Tank filter for dirty water sources, and reduce sediment added to your tank water. (Install before your water storage tank to act as a pre-filter, removing dirt from water filling the tank).
Use for stock water : this lowest cost tank water filter is also an economical solution for better quality stock water. Improve stock health & performance when they drink more water.
- Lowest cost tank water filter
- Includes 5 micron sediment filter cartridge
- 10″ x 4.5″ UV stabilised Big Blue filter housing
- Rated up to 90 litres/ minimum ( 1″ ports )
- Complete and “ready to install” with mounting brackets, screws, joiners, housing wrench, 1″ inlet & outlet water valves, thread tape, & 5 micron sediment filter cartridge
- Turnoff water supply from pump.
- Select best position to mount Lowest Cost Tank Water Filter (after pump & before or at house) – under cover & out of the weather.
- Note arrow direction of “water IN/OUT “ ports on top of housing before mounting Lowest Cost Water Filter
- Connect black joiners to IN/OUT ports in correct sequence ( use thread tape)
- Cut waterline & connect to IN port of LCWF via 1” water valve
- Connect other end of water line to water valve at OUT port
- Remove packaging wrap from filter cartridge inside housing, and carefully use housing spanner to tighten housings back into position.
- Open house/garden tap (to flush line), turn on pump water supply, and gently open IN water valve.
- Carefully depress Red Pressure button on top of housing to bleed air until water replaces air.
- Run house tap for a 5 minutes to flush cartridges, and check for any water leaks.
- Enjoy good water!
(nb A pressure limiting valve must be installed to counter water pressure spikes for town water sources. Also install PLV if system is subject to water pressures greater than 80 psi.)