Replacement Inline Cartridges for Low Cost Kitchen Filter
All orders shipped freight free – anywhere in Australia.
Replacement Low Cost Cartridges for Kitchen Filter :
1 x 1 micron Carbon cartridge, 1 x 0.1 micron Ultra Filtration cartridge, complete with “quick connect” joiners & tubing.
Low Cost Cartridges:
A. 1 micron Carbon cartridge, produces sweet tasting water, free from chlorine taints. It does this by removing water treatment chemicals (including chlorine & it’s by products).
The Carbon cartridge also acts as a Pre Filter for the UF cartridge, removing dirt, rust, sediment, algae & sand down to 1 micron.
By sharing the sediment load, the carbon extends the 0.1 micron UF cartridge life.
B. 0.1 micron Ultra Fine Hollow Fibre technology ensures the Low Cost Kitchen Filter delivers safe filtered water, free from microbes. Because it operates down to 0.1 micron, this replacement cartridge blocks all Giardia & Crypto, & removing Bacteria such as E. coli & Salmonella.
Turn any kitchen tap into a germ free tap with these Low Cost Cartridges!
Low Cost Cartridges– features:
- Premium coconut Carbon Pre filter, 1 micron, 10″ x 2″ sizing
- Quality Hollow Fibre Ultra Fine Filtration to 0.1 microns, 11″ x 2.5″ sizing
- Removes water pathogens, Giardia & Crytosporidium, plus Bacteria
- Removes water treatment chemicals ( Chlorine, Chloramines, Trihalomethanes).
- Both are Inline filters : no extra housing required
- “Outside/In” Hollow Fibre filtration to maximize UF filter life
- Water flow rates of around 5 litres/min
- Supplied as Kit: 1 x 1 micron Carbon inline pre filter cartridge, 1 x 0.1 micron UF inline cartridge, 2 x quick connect joiners & tubing
Low Cost Cartridges- Benefits:
- Lowest Cost water purifier cartridges
- Great tasting drinking water
- No water treatment chemical smells or taste
- Excellent water filtration removing even the finest particles down to 0.1 micron
- Eliminates the need for costly Ultra Violet light systems
- No water waste like Reverse Osmosis
- Simple filter cartridge change out with Water Stop Valve supplied in original kit
- Provides germ free, sweet tasting water
Replacement Low Cost Cartridges: 6-12 months.
Cartridge change out tip:
Carbon filters tend to shed some carbon fines on start up. We recommend discharging these to a waste bucket, rather than load up the 0.1 micron Ultra Filtration filter.
Simply disconnect the short water line from the quick connect fitting at the IN port of the UF filter. Place the open end of this line into a bucket to permit seperate flushing of the new Carbon Inline filter.
- Turn on the water & stop valve to flush the Carbon cartridge with about 10 litres of water or until clear.
- Reconnect the short water line to the UF cartridge, and then flush both Low Cost Cartridges, checking for any water leaks
Like all filters, effective life of Low Cost Cartridges is dependent on water quality (& quantity used).
A sediment/carbon pre filter is always recommended to maximise the Ultra Filtration (0.1 micron) cartridge life, and to avoid premature blocking.
See Low Cost Kitchen Filter: