Worried about water germs : Bacteria and Virus?
Turn your existing kitchen tap into a water purifier with this under bench water filter.
All orders shipped freight free – anywhere in Australia.
Under Sink Kitchen Water Purifier makes household drinking water clean, sweet tasting and germ free.
Worried about Bacteria and Virus?
This Kitchen Water Purifier turns your tap into a water purifier, removing disease causing organisms: Bacteria, Viruses, Giardia and Cryptosporidium Cysts.
The Kitchen Water Purifier also eliminates Dirt, Sediment, Chemicals, Heavy Metals, Odours, and Bad Taste from drinking & cooking water.
- Low cost, high performance kitchen water purifier
- Filters tap water down to virus level removing 99.999% of germs.
- Suits existing kitchen mixer tap
- Minimal pressure drop, (unlike Reverse Osmosis & Ultra Filtration systems)
- Easy to install under sink with connectors for DIY fitting to cold water line
- Tidy & unobtrusive, requires little space
- Removes disease causing organisms, dirt, chemicals, heavy metals, bad taste & odours
- Uses no electricity to kill bugs, unlike UV systems
- Provides healthy, great tasting water
- Compliments existing carbon /sediment filter on tank water, upgrading kitchen drinking water to microbe free
- This unique kitchen water purifier operates as a combo sediment, carbon & bacterial filter
- Purifier Cartridge is NSF certified, and rated 0.2 micron
- Filter cartridge is charge positive and rapidly absorbs particles no matter how small
- Filters tap water down to remove bacteria and virus
- Inclusion of Silver prevents bacterial colonization of the filter media
- System rated up to 9 litres water/min.
- Filter Replacement: approx. 12 months for average family use on town water, or when combined with a Pre Filter on tank water
- Kitchen Water Purifier Kit includes 1 x 10″x 2.5″ filter housing , 0.2 micron Purifier cartridge, filter wrench, mounting bracket/screws, 2 x 1/2″ connectors, and 450m of 1/2″ water connector hose
Installation: Kitchen Water Purifier
- Check you have standard connector water hosing with 1/2″ connectors supplying your kitchen tap
- Turn off water supply
- Select best position to mount Kitchen water Purifier under the sink, and fit mount bracket to suit flow direction.
(note “water IN/OUT” ports on housing)
- remove packaging wrap from cartridge inside housing
- Disconnect existing cold water connector hose from base of tap and connect to IN port of Kitchen Water Purifier via 1/2″ nipple (use thread tape)
- Connect kits 450mm water connector hose to OUT port of Kitchen Water Purifier, and other end coupling to original fitting at base of tap
- Run tap for a couple of minutes to flush cartridge, and check for any water leaks
- Enjoy good water!
(If Kitchen Water Purifier is to be used on town water supplies, a pressure limiting valve must be installed before the unit to counter water pressure spikes)
*Heavy leaf tannin contamination is removed by the powerful Purifier filter, but with significant shortening of cartridge life: not recommended – remove leaf source!*