Worried about water germs : Bacteria and Virus?
Turn your existing kitchen tap into a water purifier with this under bench water filter.
All orders shipped freight free – anywhere in Australia.
Under Sink Kitchen Water Purifier makes household drinking water clean, sweet tasting and germ free.
The Kitchen Water Purifier also eliminates Dirt, Sediment, Chemicals, Heavy Metals, Odours, and Bad Taste from drinking & cooking water.
- Low cost, high performance kitchen water purifier
- Suits existing kitchen mixer tap
- Minimal pressure drop, (unlike Reverse Osmosis & Ultra Filtration systems)
- Easy to install under sink with connectors for DIY fitting to cold water line
- Tidy & unobtrusive, requires little space
- Removes dirt, chemicals, heavy metals, bad taste & odours
- Uses no electricity to kill bugs, unlike UV systems
- Provides healthy, great tasting water
- Purifier Cartridge is NSF certified, and rated 1.0 micron
- Filters tap water eliminating Dirt, Sediment, Chemicals, Heavy Metals, Odours, and Bad Taste from your drinking & cooking water.
- System rated up to 9 litres water/min.
- Filter Replacement: approx. 12 months for average family use on town water, or when combined with a Pre Filter on tank water
- Kitchen Water Purifier Kit includes 1 x 10″x 2.5″ filter housing , 1.0 micron cartridge, filter wrench, mounting bracket/screws, 2 x 1/2″ connectors, and 450m of 1/2″ water connector hose
Installation: Kitchen Water Purifier
- Check you have standard connector water hosing with 1/2″ connectors supplying your kitchen tap
- Turn off water supply
- Select best position to mount Kitchen water Purifier under the sink, and fit mount bracket to suit flow direction.
(note “water IN/OUT” ports on housing)
- remove packaging wrap from cartridge inside housing
- Disconnect existing cold water connector hose from base of tap and connect to IN port of Kitchen Water Purifier via 1/2″ nipple (use thread tape)
- Connect kits 450mm water connector hose to OUT port of Kitchen Water Purifier, and other end coupling to original fitting at base of tap
- Run tap for a couple of minutes to flush cartridge, and check for any water leaks
- Enjoy good water!
(If Kitchen Water Purifier is to be used on town water supplies, a pressure limiting valve must be installed before the unit to counter water pressure spikes)