Turn your kitchen tap into a water purifier for safe drinking water!
Removes sediment, chemicals, bacteria, viruses & giardia.
All orders shipped freight free – anywhere in Australia.
Super Purifier kitchen water filter is the very best for safe drinking & cooking water.
Unique combo filter removes bacteria, dirt, chemicals, odours & poor taste.
Fits existing kitchen tap.
This kitchen water filter is rated 0.1micron and filters down to virus level.
Removes all the bugs: Bacteria, Viruses, Giardia and Cryptosporidium Cysts.
The Super Purifier kitchen water filter eliminates Dirt, Sediment, Chemicals, Odours, and Bad Taste for healthy, great tasting water.
This kitchen water filter fits under the sink to existing water supply lines and produces the cleanest kitchen water safe from water-borne diseases and contaminants.
- Suits existing kitchen mixer tap
- High performance under sink kitchen water filter
- Low pressure drop with good water pressure, and unlike Reverse Osmosis systems, no wasted water
- Removes disease causing organisms, dirt, chemicals, bad taste & odours
- No requirement for UV systems: no electricity required
- Provides healthy, great tasting water
- This unique kitchen water filter operates as a combo sediment, carbon & bacterial filter
- Purifier Cartridge is carbon block/hollow fibre ( true ultrafitration) based, and rapidly absorbs particles no matter how small.
- Manufactured from NSF certified components, and rated 0.1 micron.
- Additionally cartridge contains 10 micron activated carbon for removal of chlorine, chlorine by products, chemicals, water odours and bad taste.
- This is the standard replacement filter for the Super Purifier Kitchen Water Filter, and Kitchen Water Purifier.
- Filters tap water down to bacteria and virus
- Pre Filter is a 0.5 micron Sediment depth filter which extends the life of the Purifier cartridge
- System rated 4-9 litres water/min. depending on water pressure.
- Filter Replacement: up to 12 months for average family use on clean rain water
- Ideal under sink kitchen water filter for rural kitchens and families on tank water
- Complete Kit includes 2 x 10″x 2.5″ filter housings, 1 x 0.5 micron sediment Pre Filter cartridge, 1 x 0.1 micron Purifier/carbon cartridge, housing wrench, mounting bracket/screws, 1 x housing joiner nipple, 2 x 1/2″ connectors, thread tape and 450mm of 1/2″ water connector hose
- Check you have standard flexible water hosing with 1/2″ connectors supplying your kitchen tap
- Shut off water.
- Select best position to mount Super Purifier kitchen water filter under sink. Assemble kit with mount bracket to suit flow direction.
- (note ‘water IN/OUT’ ports on housing; remove packaging wrap from cartridges inside housings)
- Disconnect existing cold water connector hose from base of tap and connect to IN port of Pre Filter Housing via brass 1/2″ nipple (use thread tape)
- Connect supplied 450mm connector hose to OUT port of Super Purifier Housing, and other end coupling to original fitting at base of tap
- Run tap for a couple of minutes to flush cartridge, and check for any water leaks
- Enjoy good water!
nb.If Super Purifier is to be used on town water supplies, or water pressures above 70psi, a Pressure Limiting Valve must be installed before the unit for protection against water pressure spikes.
Not suited for low pressure gravity fed water supplies.