Inline Carbon Filter, replacement cartridge for:
Lowest Cost Kitchen Water Filter,
& Caravan (Portable) Tap Water Filter.
All orders shipped freight free – anywhere in Australia.
Inline Carbon Filter is the replacement cartridge for both our Lowest Cost Kitchen Water Filter, & Caravan Tap Water Filter.
Drink clean, great tasting water, free from water treatment chemicals. Filter sediment from water down to 5 micron, & remove water odours and poor taste.
The Inline Carbon Filter removes Chlorine, Chloramines & Trihalomethanes water treatment chemicals from municipal water supplies.
Being a quality Carbon filter it also removes Odours and Bad Taste from kitchen drinking & cooking water.
Additionally this Inline Carbon Filter cleans tap water for caravan owners, removing rust, sand, algae, dirt & sediment down to 1 micron sizing.
This Inline Carbon Filter is ideally suited to families on town water who do not want the chlorine smell and taste ( plus possible health side effects), in their household water.
For the caravan fraternity this cartridge ensures filtered water from any roadside tap when they top up their water tank.
- Low cost, high performance inline carbon filter
- Quality coconut carbon 1 micron cartridge
- Complete, no filter housing required
- 10″ x 2″ sizing
- Minimal pressure drop, unlike Reverse Osmosis systems
- Easy cartridge change out in both under kitchen bench and portable situations
- Removes chlorine/chlorine byproducts, poor taste & water smells, as well as fine dirt particles
- Provides great tasting water
- Inline carbon filter removes water treatment chemicals
- Filters tap water down to 5.0 micron
- Combines the actions of both sediment and carbon filter
- Filter Replacement : cartridge life always depends on both water quality and quantity of water used. The Carbon cartridge will last up to 12 months for average family use on a Kitchen town water filter.
For Caravan use on water sources of variable quality, replacement may be sooner, but the inline carbon filter is not expensive to update. Its useful working life can be extended by storing the cartridge in a fridge when not on the road.